Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Directions:

  1. 1
    NOTE: Remove seeds from peppers and the sauce will be a little hot. Leave seed and it should be pretty firey.
  2. 2
    Finely chop and combine all fresh ingredients except garlic. Press garlic into mixture. Add salt, pepper, oregano and tomato sauce. Mix well. This can be pulsed in the food processor if you want a smoother texture.

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/habanero-salsa-156071#ixzz1Zm8Q3eQg


This recipe is for Habanero Salsa! It is really good! I made it last night and everyone loved it!! For those who don't know a Habanero pepper is the hottest pepper out there. I only used 2 in my salsa not 5. I wanted Kashus to be able to eat it because he loves salsa. I am feeling pretty proud because all of the fresh ingredients were from my garden!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like something Josh would enjoy (I'm a wimp and don't eat much spice). Congrats on your awesome garden! It must be so rewarding to plant things and actually have them grow!

    ReplyDelete